asioso supports Munich schools in the introduction and use of home schooling. Our children are our future and need quick help so that they can work with digital media and continue their education.
We are used to working, teaching and learning at a distance, as we have been living this since our foundation We are happy to share our experience and knowledge in these difficult times
We want to help schools to work efficiently again and as quickly as possible.
As part of an initiative of the Digitale Stadt München e.V. and beyond, we offer our help free of charge in the coming months.
In difficult times we must stick together!
We offer these services and assistance among others:
- Development of useful application scenarios in the interaction between teacher and student
- Assistance with the efficient use of online meeting tools such as Microsoft Teams, GotoMeeting, GotoWebinar, Zoho Meeting, Zoom etc.
- Training of people in the use of the tools
- Creation of training videos for the use of the above tools
- IT support, e.g. when servers or cloud software need to be configured and secured
- Provision of a service desk to answer questions from teachers and users
Just contact us and if you are interested, please contact Nico Rehmann
Either by mail, via the contact form or by phone 49 89 9545706 10 (possibly discuss mailbox. We also listen to them :-) )