The e-Spirit devcon digital 2020 will take place virtually for the first time on 9 and 10 June. The program is divided over two days and will take place three times each time. There will be three parallel thematic blocks, so you will have time to take part in each thematic block on one date
- Part 1 - Tuesday 9 June from 9.00 - 12.00
- Part 2 - Tuesday 9 June from 14.00 - 17.00
- Part 3 - Wednesday 10 June from 9.00 - 12.00
Here is the program overview
- Focus 1: FirstSpirit Experience Accelerator (Team Enterprise, e-Spirit)
- Focus 2: e-Commerce and Docs as Code (Team e-Commerce, e-Spirit)
- Focus 3: ICE & FS SmartSearch (Team ICE & Team FS SmartSearch)
- Partner Networking: Together with experts from our partners
There will be an introduction by Andreas Knoor from e-Spirit for about half an hour at the beginning, followed by the main talk with the focus topic including partner networking (1h 45min) and finally a quarter of an hour of a short summary and a Q&A.
Asioso will be actively involved in the partner section of the e-Spirit devcon digital 2020. Nico Rehmann will give a short keynote speech on the topic of "Strengths of FirstSpirit and optimization potential" and then discuss and elaborate on the topic with other users and developers.
Just because these people also know other systems, we hope for a great discussion with valuable output.
We are looking forward to seeing you!